What is Outplacement?
Support services that employers provide to employees who are exiting their business; to help them transition into new jobs and reorient themselves into the current job market.
Outplacement Services Provided Per Employee:
- 1:1 Resumé Development – Create/Modify
- 1:1 LinkedIn Profile Development – Create/Modify
- Job Search Guidance – Current “How To” trends for today’s market
- Social Media Tools – Effectively utilizing LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
- Interview Techniques – Virtual, phone and onsite tips
Outplacement Benefits for Your Company:
- Reduce Costs – Shorten unemployment time; laid off employees find work quicker with the additional support provided
- Reduce Potential Litigation – A supported displaced employee is less likely to pursue a lawsuit
- Maintain Company Moral – Increase trust and moral of current company employees
- Corporate Branding – Maintain a positive image in the current marketplace appreciating the importance of websites such as Glassdoor for displaced employees that leave unhappy or unsupported
Process for Participants:
- 100% Virtual – Complete program offered via Zoom/phone keeping in mind displaced employees can participate from anywhere
- On site Sessions – Individual and/or group meetings available if desired in our office by appointment